Well winters here and in full swing lots of beautiful white fluffy stuff falling outside my window. With it comes the sadness of having to put the bike on the stand or stash it in the garage. I have very split feelings about this season here.On one side its sad to have to put the love of my life away but on the other hand it Skiing. This is a huge part of me living here most my life i was born skiing and playing in the snow. I'll Soon be uploading some pics from my family's adventures in and around Red Lodge this winter skiing. ( P.S dont worry you bikers ill be posting some bike stuff up to and what the local trails look like in the winter.)
Aaron
I don't Bike or ski, so I don't know what to say. I would like to ski more though (don't have skiis :( )
ReplyDelete